Imlay City @150 POP
Imlay City Downtown Development Authority DDA)@150 POP
The Imlay City DDA owned building at 150 Bancroft Street offers entrepreneurs, artists or event organizers use of space for limited time periods (up to 6 months).
A pop-up is a temporary use in under-utilized space. Pop-ups allow an entrepreneur to test their business in a location for a month(s) instead of a year (or more) required by a lease. It creates the opportunity to make money, make adjustments and prove to financers and landlords that a business can succeed.
The DDA will
- · Provide a clean and user-friendly space
- · Provide marketing tools
- · Assist in zoning and other City regulations
- · Provide the tenant with an Entrepreneur Resource Guide
- · Match tenant with a mentor who will be a local, established business owner
- · Assist in finding a permanent space
For more information contact:
Imlay City DDA
Dana Walker, Executive Director